Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Company will collect and use personal information for the purposes set forth below:
- To use email addresses to notify or contact users of this website, and to use contact information, such as names and postal addresses, in order to send products to the users or contact them as necessary
- To use information necessary for our provision of services to users, such as information about details of inquiries and contact information of users, so as to answer inquiries from users; and
- Other purposes incidental to the abovementioned purposes of use.
Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
Except as set forth below, the Company will not provide any personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except to the extent permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or any other laws and regulations:
- If such provision is made in accordance with applicable laws and regulations;
- If such provision is necessary to protect a person’s life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the principal of such personal information
- If such provision is especially necessary to enhance public hygiene or promote the fostering of healthy children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the principal of such personal information;
- If such provision is necessary to cooperate in regard to a central government organization or local government, or a person entrusted by them to perform affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining consent from the principal of such personal information may interfere with the performance of the affairs; and
If the Company announces or publishes the following matters prior to such provision:
- Provision to third parties included in the purposes of use;
- Items of data to be provided to third parties;
- Method or means to provide personal information to third parties; and
- Cessation of provision of personal information to third parties upon request of the principal thereof.
Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, a person or entity shall not be deemed as a third party if such person or entity falls under any of the following:
- If the Company entrusts a person or entity to handle all or part of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use of such personal information;
- If personal information is provided to a person or entity in relation to a merger or other business succession;
- If personal information is shared with a specific person or entity, prior to which the Company has notified the principal of such personal information of the fact, the items of such personal information to be shared, the range of persons or entities that share such personal information, the purposes of use of the persons or entities that use such personal information, and the name of the person or entity that is responsible for managing such personal information, or the Company has made available these matters in a readily accessible condition for the principal of such personal information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Upon request of the principal of personal information, the Company will disclose such personal information to the principal without delay; provided, however, that the Company may not disclose all or part of the personal information if such personal information falls under any of the following. In the event that the Company determines not to disclose the personal information, the Company will notify the principal thereof without delay.
- If the disclosure of personal information may damage the life, body, property or other rights or interests of the principal or a third party;
- If the disclosure of personal information may significantly interfere with the proper execution of business of the Company; or
- If the disclosure of personal information may result in breaching the provisions of laws and regulations.
Notwithstanding the above provision, any information other than personal information such as history information or characteristic information will not be disclosed, in principle.
The Company may change the contents of this Policy without notice to the users of this website.